We can offer your clients solutions that will help meet their complex financial needs in the following areas:
- Our approach to investment planning relies on core principles developed and tested since the inception of our firm. These principals are
- Asset allocation provides the foundation to managing portfolio risk and volatility;
- Tax efficiency and asset location is critical;
- Portfolio expenses must be scrutinized;
- No single money management firm can be all things to all people; and
- Our most important role is to be an objective advocate.
Our goal is to control costs, be tax efficient and manage risk. This should provide the most effective way of helping toward the client’s goals.
We leverage the power of technology to drive our disciplined five-step investment process:
• Step 1 – Advice and planning
• Step 2 – Portfolio modeling, analysis and design
• Step 3 – Investment policy statement (IPS) development planning
Implementation takes the IPS one step further by clearly defining the specific investments to be included in the portfolio and proposing how, when and where they should be incorporated. Our investment management platform offers:
• Step 4 – Implementation, manager search and selection
• Step 5 – Ongoing monitoring, due diligence and reporting*
*Available through our investment advisory programs.